Updated 13 May 2020
It is with great sadness that our Pastors Jim, Cynthia and Joanna Wilkinson along with the Trustees have had to take the decision to postpone Hollybush Family Camp for July/August 2020 until next year. As you will be aware, this is due to the current situation with Covid 19 and the social distancing rules around larger gatherings which are likely to remain in place for some time.
Anybody who has already booked and paid will be contacted individually in due course. Please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com if you have any queries.
Assuring you ALL of our love and prayers at this time. God bless.